WHO WE ARE/ CONTACT
This site is operated by MusiConsult, Headquarter Germany
Dipl.Kfm. Frank Hessing, 90607 Rückersdorf, Germany
email@example.com Fax +49 9123 99465
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including
- Forms filled out by you on the Site
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- The information you give us may include your name, company name, address, e-mail address and phone number and reason for your contact.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To provide you with information on the relevant services you require
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may interest you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To comply with legal requirements;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with any MusiConsult Network Partner upon your consent, and with the purpose of serving your inquiry or request, and Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a service;
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “Contact Form” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USERS OF SITES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
A) LEGAL BASE FOR DATA PROCESSING
B) COOKIES POLICY
C) SITE HOSTING
Our site is hosted by a third pary provider, 1und1 Internet SE (United Internet Group) 1&1
Elgendorfer Str. 57
1&1 Internet SE
Elgendorfer Str. 57