Our client Sepultura will release a new studio album “Machine Messiah” on January 13th. The album theme was inspired by is the changing relation between humans and machines and it is creative masterpiece of Metal Music. The stunning artwork is based on a oil painting by the surrealistic artist Camille della Rosa. Producer was Jens Bogren from Sweden. Label is Nuclear Blast.
Sepultura goes on tour throughout Europe coming February, co-headlining with Kreator. Thereafter in the US with Testament.
In Germany, strict rules for withholding tax exemption procedures have been established. Applications may take up to 12 months and are often rejected. Nicoletta Graf-Volkmann , a specialized german tax lawyer, teamed up with our firm to offer assistance for foreign rights holder doing license business in Germany.
May/ June: USA & Canada July/ August: Europe November: UK, Scandinavia, Poland www.sepultura.com
We will exhibit at Midem Music convention in Cannes (France) in June 2015. Palais de Festivals, Rivierara Hall; Stand Number: R7 F26
Represented also on our stand: Daniels & Partners (MusiConsult network Partner France) , Fuhrmann Wallenfels (Law Firm), SyVy Publishing, Elec-Trip Records.
Steve Vai performed jointly with Sepultura at Rock in Rio “Las Vegas” on May 9th 2015. See the performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdWTL0sdi4
See the festival website for more information: http://rockinrio.com/usa/
- December 15th 2014: New client, FGL France
- September 2014: Sepultura confirmed for Rock in Rio Las Vegas, May 9th 2015
- August 2014: “Do it right !” Professional neigboring rights collecting: Please contact our HQ for more info
- July 15th 2014: Eagle Rock, MZA & Rock World finalized their colalboration to a
- worldwide release of concert filmed at Rock in Rio: Metal Veins…
- May 15th 2014: Upcoming Sepultura Summer Tour
- April 1st 2014 Somax & Estudios Reunidos will release digitally via Believe Brasil
- New Client: Sivert Hoyem (ex “Madrugada”) new album Endless Love to be released by Rough Trade within the EU
- Steve Vai: Upcoming EU tour in spring 2014: www.vai.com
- New client: MZA/ Rock World (Rock in Rio)
- Midem 2014: Our client “The Pharcyde” has new recordings available soon. Talk to us at Midem about master and publishing.
- Midem 2014: For a US client in the business of producing sound scores for Movie and TV projects we are looking for latin repertoire owners (must control master & publishing) who like to participate in a sound pool for music supervisors. Talk to us at Midem or write to our head office
- Midem 2014: Our clients Favored Nations (Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Tommy Emmanuel and other known artists) we still have masters available for licensing & dsitribution)
- February 1st – February 4th 2014: MusiConsult Network at Midem. Visit us at Midem International Music Trade Show in Cannes, France, Stand number R06.27 Riviera Hall
Continue reading Musiconsult News (Archive until 2014)